The application for the International Talents Programmeincludes:
- a completed Application form
- transcript of records/ mid-year certificate with a copy of the original
- a certified translation of the mid-year certificate/transcript of records in German or English.
- A German certificate that states your Level of the German language so far
- a reference of your German/English Teacher or Institute that shows your knowledge and level of the German/English language.
Before starting your first day at Westphalian University of Applied Sciences, only a few things have to be organised and send to us via email before your arrival in Germany.
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- School-leaving certificate (e. g. passed A-level exam) which entitles you to study at a university in your home country
- Germanlanguage level B1 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) certified by Test DaF 12points, DSH or DSD at arrival in Germany
- English language level B1 (Common Europe an Framework of Reference for Languages) certified by TestAS taken in English or IELTS
- TestAS-exam passed with 95 points minimum
- Higher education entrance exam ("Hochschulaufnahmeprüfung") at an officially recognized university in your home country, if applicable
- Certificate of “Akademische Prüfstelle (APS)”, if applicable
Please take into consideration that we need a certified copy of your original certificates plus a certified translation into the German or English language.