Application Deadline Spring Semester 2022
- License-free Master Programmes
December 22th - March 15th
- Restricted Master Programmes (with NC)
December 22th - February 15th
Please find further information regarding the application for the upcoming spring semester on our German webpage.
Master for Applicants with a Foreign Bachelor Degree
Master Study Programmes
Our study programme flyers provide an overview of the Master programmes offered at our three campuses Gelsenkirchen, Bocholt and Recklinghausen.
- Programme flyer Master Gelsenkirchen
- Programme flyer Master Bocholt
- Programme flyer Master Recklinghausen
An overview of our license-free and restricted Master Programmes can be found here.
Additional information is illustrated on the individual websites of the respective departments.
The admission requirements for a Master's degree at Westfälische Hochschule are as follows:
- Fulfilment of study/content-related prerequisites
- Advanced german language proficiency
1. Fulfilment of Study/Content-related Prerequisites
Please check carefully whether you fulfil the study content-related prerequisites for the respective Master programme.
Please inform yourself about the specific admission requirements of the respective Master's programme here.
2. Advanced German Language Proficiency
You have to prove your advanced German language proficiency in order to start your studies at Westfälische Hochschule.
Please submit an official certificate/ an official confirmation of registration of one of the following language examinations:
- TestDaF with at least 16 points
- Telc German C1 Hochschule
- Feststellungsprüfung eines Studienkollegs
- Goethe-Certificate C1
- HAVO-diploma or VWO-diploma with at least 6 points in German
Upon enrollment, the certificate of the passed language examination must be handed in. For special cases, please contact us.
Applicants with a foreign Bachelor Degree have to apply via Uni-Assist e.V., the online application portal of Westfälische Hochschule.
You will find the corresponding link here during the application period.
Please proceed as follows:
1. Register yourself @ uni-assist
2. Upload your original certificates + translations by a sworn translator (in German/English) via uni-assist
3. Submit your online application via uni-assist
The costs for your application will be carried by Westfälische Hochschule.
In the download section you will find further information about the required documents as well as the application procedure via uni-assist.
Exceptions for WH students
Applicants who already study/ have studied at Westfälische Hochschule, can directly apply for some license-free Master programmes.
Please find all relevant detailshere.