Information for Exchange Students on the Corona Pandemic

Information for Exchange Students

If you come from one of the numerous partner universities of the Westfälische Hochschule you can spend a semester or an academic year in Gelsenkirchen, Bocholt or Recklinghausen. Please apply first at your home university.

Your home university may request additional qualification for the exchange places. However, you need good knowledge of the German language in order to being able to follow the lectures. If our study programme is taught in the German language, a certificate (B2) is neeeded. If you intend, for example in the English language, to follow an individual research project, this can also be effected in accord with the supervisor. Only some degree courses offer a limited number of English taught lectures (Jounalismus and Public Relations in Gelsenkirchen and International Management in Bocholt).

The more intensively you prepare for your studies in Germany, the less energy and time you will spend finding your way around at Westfälische Hochschule and in your studies. Therefore, you should use every opportunity to learn as much as you can to get a realistic picture of your time abroad. Please use our guides and read all information carefully.

You find information on the legal framework conditions for immigration and residence of foreign students and scholars in our downloads.
Here you find more important information about your studies in Germany.

Information for partner universities
We also want to help our partner universities to prepare their students who want to study at Westfälische Hochschule. Please use our guide to get more information about the application procedure.

Redaktionell verantwortliche Person nach § 55, Abs. 2 RStV:
Regina Klauke