If you would like to realize an exchange at Westfälische Hochschule for a limited time and under the terms of an mutual agreement between your home-university and us, please read our information sheet carefully and consider the following details.
Which application deadlines do I have to keep in mind?
- June 10th for the upcoming fall semester
- December 10th for the upcoming spring semester
Which application requirements do I have to fuflil?
To successfully realize your exchange at our university, you should possess good English/German language skills in order to follow the lectures.That is why we ask you to proof:
- advanced English language skills (B2)
for study courses taught in English
- advanced German language skills (B2)
for study courses taught in German
- advanced English/German language skills (B2/B2)
to follow your own individual research project with a supervisor of Westfälische Hochschule
How do I apply?
The first step is to apply at your home-university. Your home university may request additional qualification for the exchange places. Once you have been nominated by your home-university, you can start our application process with us.
Please submit the following documents via e-mail no later than the application deadline:
- Application form for exchange students
- Copy of passport
- Current transcript of records
- Learning Agreement/Training Agreement for the exchange with Erasmus or without Erasmus signed by your home-university
- German/English language certificate
- Accommodation form (for our campus in Gelsenkirchen or Bocholt)
- Erasmus students only: you need a confirmation that you have been selected as Erasmus students
As soon as you submitted all required documents, we get in contact with the coordinator of your selected study program.