Information for Erasmus+ Students Incoming
The European Commission supports exchanges of students and professors from outside of the EU with the Westfälische Hochschule.
We have cooperations with the following institutions:
- Univerversitas Katolik Atma Jaya in Jakarta, Indonesia
- University of Danang in Danang, Vietnam
Students from these two universitites can benefit from an Erasmus+ mobility grant for Studies (SMS) at Westphalian University. Please contact your local professor at your home institution in order to learn more about the selection criterias.
Applications are to be submitted before:
- December 10th for the upcoming spring semester
- June 10th for the upcoming fall semester
For more application details, please click here.
Further information for students with disabilities can be found here.
The mobility stay at Westphalian University is for one term, ie:
- the spring term (March - July) or
- the fall term from (September - February)
Funding per month: tbc
An extra travel contribution is funded, depending on the distance and the programme. The travel distances must be calculated using the distance calculator.
Obligations and Documents
Erasmus+ academic year 2020/2021
Currently we are awaiting the confirmation of our proposal.
The following forms and documents have to be submitted in order to be in position to benefit from Erasmus+ funding (Student Charter):
BEFORE the start of the mobility:
DURING the mobility:
- the form "Learning Agreement - during the mobility" (INFO)
AFTER the mobility:
Here you find further details in terms of planning your stay in Germany.