Information for International Applicants Master's Degree
Master's Degree Programs
Check out our German study program flyers to gain an overview about the Master's Degree programs offered at our Campus Gelsenkirchen, Bocholt and Recklinghausen.
- Flyer Master's Degree Programs Campus Gelsenkirchen
- Flyer Master's Degree Programs Campus Bocholt
- Flyer Master's Degree Program Campus Recklinghausen
Application Period Master's Degree
Please find detailed information regarding the application period on our German webpage for International Master Applicants
Admission Requirements for International Master Applicants
The admission requirements for Master's Degree Programs at Westfälische Hochschule are as follows:
1. Fulfilment of Study/Content-related Prerequisites
Please check carefully whether you fulfil the study content-related prerequisites for the respective Master programme. Information on Master's Degree Programs requirements
2. Advanced German Language Proficiency
You have to prove your advanced German language proficiency in order to start your studies at Westfälische Hochschule. Please submit an official certificate/ an official confirmation of registration of one of the following language examinations:
- TestDaF with at least 16 points
- Telc German C1 Hochschule
- Feststellungsprüfung eines Studienkollegs
- Goethe-Certificate C1
- HAVO-diploma or VWO-diploma with at least 6 points in German
Upon enrolment, the certificate of the passed language examination must be handed in. For special cases, please contact us.
Application Procedure for International Master Applicants
Applicants with a foreign Bachelor Degree have to apply via Uni-Assist e.V., the online application portal of Westfälische Hochschule. You will find the corresponding link on this website during the application period.
Please proceed as follows:
1. Register yourself @ uni-assist
2. Upload your original certificates + translations by a sworn translator (in German/English)
3. Submit your online application
The costs for your application will be carried by Westfälische Hochschule.
Exceptions for WH students for Master Application
Applicants who already study/ have studied at Westfälische Hochschule, can directly apply for some license-free Master programs.
Information for internal WH applicants